Tuesday 11 June 2013

And now for a first post...

My first blogger post! :D

I'm new to blogger so coming to terms with how everything works at the moment... the blog is pretty basic so far (managed to edit the background, it was hard to do that!)  and I hope I can come to terms with how to use it in time...

So yeah, boring first post, just be grateful it isn't my last (it probably will be depending on what I'm up to but I wouldn't hold your breath for anymore...)

Oh and I'll mention now, being a big fan of Doctor Who, Les Misérables, Sweeney Todd, Phantom of the Opera, LEGO, Action Figures, Autograph collecting, Reading, Cross Stitch and lots of other things, I shouldn't have limited things to talk about, and with the possibility of going to University in September, that'll give me even more to talk about...

so yeah, I think that's all you need to know, apart from the fact I tend to ramble so short posts become long ones and long ones become bibles...

Best Regards

Gordon H

No comments:

Post a Comment